We provide services for multiple customers in various industries and segments
High Security Services
- Mobile Guarding
- Remote Guarding
- Electronic Security
- Integrated Guarding
- Fire and Safety Services
- On-site Guarding
Our technicians are equipped with the latest modern technology and are available 24/7 at your request.
- Master key systems
- High security cylinders
- Changing and rekeying locks
- Keyless entry systems
- Fast lock out service
- Installation and repair of locks
- Window locks
- Deadlocks & Padlocks
Contact Info4800 NE Vivion Rd Kansas City, MO 64119 P.O. Box 25373 Phone: (816) 454-2552 Fax: (816) 454-8083
Find Us Using Your Favorite Map Service
[products columns=”4″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC” ids=”314, 307, 300, 293″]
One of the best ways to put burglary related crimes into perspective is to look at the numbers. These numbers aren't mean to scare you. Instead, look at these stats as a tool to better see your neighborhood. Don't live under a false idea that your neighborhood or business is "Safe".National Statistics are also available for customers outside of Kansas City. According to FBI statistics available online, home burglaries happen every 13-15 seconds in the United States.Getting serious about home security generally happens after a burglary or home-invasion happens close to the home. Why are most homeowners reactive instead of proactive? The flaw lies that most people are only aware of what happens on their own street during the times they are physically at the house. Also many homeowners work full-time jobs, that's 40 hours (generally daytime hours) of time unaccounted for. CrimeReports.com is a great FREE online tool to help you keep track of the crime in your area. Enter your address or zip code into the search bar to see localized crime reports in the locations they happened in. Some other great features include email alerts when crimes happen in your neighborhood or other specified area, convicted sex offender locations, and you can even submit an anonymous tip about a crime. Many local law enforcement agencies use CrimeReports.com on a regular basis and the reports you see there are released from them directly. If you are in the Kansas City area and would like a tailored, on-site security assessment of your home or business give us a call today! Did you know...
Kansas City, Missouri 
Rough Population: 459,787 people
Land Area: 319 square milesIn 2011 alone there were 6,466 burglaries, 3,356 vehicles stolen, and 4,298 cases of vandalism. Source: Kansas City Missouri Police Department
BurglaryAbout 538 per month About 124 per week About 17 per day
Auto TheftAbout 279 per month About 64 per week About 9 per day
VandalismAbout 358 per month About 82 per week About 11 per day
Where Burglars Enter From
- 34% through the front door
- 23% through a 1st story window
- 22% through the back door
- 9% through the garage
- 6% unspecified
- 4% through an unlocked entrance
- 2% through a 2nd floor window
What Burglars Steal Most Often
- Loose Cash
- Laptop Computers
- Small Electronics
- 79.8% of 911 calls are from Cell Phones in Kansas City. Carry your cell phone!
- The City-Wide police reaction time to priority 1 emergency calls is 7.65 minutes.
- The City-Wide police reaction time to priority 2 emergency calls is 9.48 minutes.
- 87% of all home burglaries are considered preventable.
- 88% of all crime is residential in nature.
- A burglary usually happens in daytime hours while the owner is away. Look into getting a monitored alarm system.
- Most burglaries are crimes of opportunity. Remember to lock your doors and windows!
- Renters are more likely to be the victims of property crime than homeowners.
- The highest percentage of burglaries occur during the summer months.
- 1 out of 3 residential assaults are a result of a burglary.
- Burglars usually use simple tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, small hammers and pry bars.
- On average, a burglary results in a dollar loss of about $1,600.
- Only 13 percent of reported burglary caes are solved, or "cleared," by the police.